Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My first pair of Leopard print shoes have begun their retirement


First Pair of Leopard Print Pumps

The only pair of shoes I have retired so far have been my leopard print heels that I got from Bakers back in high school. 

This pair of shoes and I have had many adventures together. We have partied together, gone out for drinks, trips to the library and grocery store, shopping for other additions to my collection of shoes and have just looked super fine. 

When I first purchased these shoes I had no idea how fond I would grow of them and that they would become my go to pair of pumps. Little did I know that they would be able to enhance so many outfits of mine. A definite bonus was that once those puppies were broken into I was able to wear them all day or all night (unfortunately not both, but really you give me a pair of shoes that looks this good that can be worn all day and night without your feet falling off by the end of it: they don’t exist). 

I would pair them with a classic black dress for work at times. They loved to accompany my  ripped up black jeans when I was feeling edgy (secretly that was their favorite outfit to hang out with). A slinky red dress when I was feeling especially bold. A casual pair of jeans with a white tee when I wanted that casual put together look. A fitted pencil skirt and bright solid colored top for a fashionable professional look. A pair of white linen pants and a fitted black tank for an evening out during the summer or a trip to the grocery store. Black thick leggings and a loose off the shoulder top for an understated chic going out look. Obviously this shoe was the first pair I went to in order to make an outfit truly go that extra mile. They were pretty much my one reliable piece in my wardrobe that never let me down.

As you can see I was pretty obsessed with these hotties. So making the decision to retire them was a very difficult one; but I knew it was only a matter of time before they were beyond the point of retiring healthily upon my shelf.  At times I still look to them and think, “Can I wear them just one more time?”  I always tell myself no; their time has come and now it is some other beautiful pair of shoes turn to take the spotlight. 
The time came when I started to search for a second pair because this was definitely a shoe I needed in my wardrobe. So I searched and searched, starting at the place that had bestowed the first pair upon me. Time came when I thought I would never find another pair of leopard print shoes.

New Beginnings....

Suddenly my luck changed (as it usually does when I walk into a Nine West store). There they were and on the sale rack no less (BONUS!) and they had my size too! It was as if all of the fashionable stars in the universe had aligned. This is when the friendship began. I say friendship because although they were comfortable and definitely the shoe I had been searching for, they still had a bit of breaking in to do. 

So far we have gone out for drinks a few times; but I see a  very bright future ahead for us and exciting times yet to be had. I can’t wait to have new and exciting adventures with my second pair of leopard print shoes! 


Enjoy & Be Beautiful


….and p.s. go and get your own pair of leopard print shoes, add a little spice to your life and see what you have been missing out on this whole time! 


www.bakersshoes.com
www.ninewest.com

1 comment:

  1. Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại cầu giấy
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại từ liêm
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại thanh xuân
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại hà đông
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại long biên
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại nguyễn chính thanh đống đa
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại minh khai hai bà trưng
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại bắc ninh
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại hải phòng
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại tphcm
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại quận 3
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại thủ đức
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại đà nẵng
    ==
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại biên hòa
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại đồng nai
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại nam định
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại thái bình
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại bắc giang
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại vĩnh phúc
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại quảng ninh
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại hải dương
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại hà nam
    Lớp học kế toán tổng hợp thực hành Tại Gia Lâm

    ReplyDelete