Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Editorial Shoot in Weddings Unveiled

Hello Everyone! I hope you are enjoying this amazing fall weather! I am very sorry for the lack of posts this past week. 
Beautiful Wedding Makeup by Carolyn Thombs for Lora Elaine


A week or so ago work that I did with Elisa B. Photography was published in the newest publication of Weddings Unveiled. I was so excited to see me name in print! 

I did the hair and makeup for the shoot, which was at Blenheim Vineyards. You would never know from the images but it was a completely crummy day weather-wise. 

The shoot was inspired by peachy pinks and tangerine, a very bright and playful styling. Check out the full spread here. There will also be a full list of all the vendors who participated in this amazing shoot! 

Enjoy & Be Beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment