Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chiffon and Tulle Ballerina Dress from Threadflip

This last dress (so far) that I purchased from Threadflip, Sarah Noh's closet, and that I wore for New Years Eve. I absolutely loved my outfit that I wore. I have recreated it for you!

I wore the dress with amazing shoes I got from Piperlime. They are from Sam Edelman. The dress is Alice Moon by Mooncollection. The tights I wore are from Macy's and are opaque black with white line up the back with a bow. I love bows if you haven't noticed :). 

For the photoshoot my mom and sister helped me with the photos and styling and as you can see we had a lot of fun. We decided to play around with a Venetian Mask I got while I was in Venice, Italy. The bracelet is from a small boutique in Spain and the pave style ring is from Hautelook. 

I hope you enjoy the photos.














dress: Alice Moon by Mooncollection; tights: Macy's; shoes: Sam Edelman

Enjoy & Be Beautiful! 


photos by: Colleen and Margaret Thombs

No comments:

Post a Comment