Friday, February 22, 2013

A Walk in the Sunshine

Bryan basking in the Sun

While my sister was home on her winter break from school, we were able to take my little Bryan on a lot of walks, especially when the weather was nice out. This helped him a lot after the loss of Chloe. Being outside when it is a bit chilly and the sun is shining is his favorite thing to do, besides eating. 



On this lovely day I decided to dress with a bit of edge and comfort. The band, Municipal Waste, t-shirt is from my boyfriend, which I cut up a bit to add some interest to the top (I will admit that I have not listened to their music yet, but I plan on listening to it soon!). He had given me the shirt to wear when we attended a metal concert that he and his band had performed in as well as Tyr and some other metal bands. It was such a fun experience! 

Under the shirt I put a plain black t-shirt since it was a bit chilly. The pants I had on are one of my favorite pairs of pants! I got them during my time working at BCBG Max Azria The Factory Store. They are a legging that are comprised of two different materials, very stretchy and fit like a dream! 



Loving his little moment of freedom off the leash :)
pants: BCBG Max Azria, sunglasses: Ann Taylor Loft

The shoes are from Aldo and are so comfortable! I wear them a lot for work. As you can see in the photos they make my feet look extremely small. :) 

shoes: Aldo

I hope the weather keeps warming up so I can take my little boo-bear on more walks! 


Enjoy & Be Beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment