Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Matchy Matchy



dress: BCBG; shoes: Blanco; bag: from Italy; bracelet: Gin & Juniper; eyeshadow: Darling loose shadow from Sugarpill cosmetics


So normally I am against being too "matchy matchy", apparently not yesterday though. 
I didn't even notice that my outfit was approaching my definition of "matchy matchy", until after I was heading out the door. I guess some colors I just can't get enough of. 

Yesterday I had a lovely lunch date with a fellow makeup artist and friend, Jane of Jane SoFresh. It was a fabulous, relaxing time at her parents' amazing restaurant Cafe 57. So what better way to spend a Tuesday afternoon than amazing food, lovely inspiring conversation in a relaxing atmosphere with a fellow artist! Perfect afternoon luncheon!








Jane (right), her lovely mother (center) and myself! 




No comments:

Post a Comment