Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pushing for Fall?













Outfit Details:

top: Forever 21
pants: H&M
bag: Dooney & Bourke
earrings: Forever 21
bracelet: Emitations c/o
shoes: ShoeMint

A few weeks ago I was shopping in H & M and found these beautiful cranberry colored pants! I have been wanting these pants for so long; which made it so much harder when I realized that I had to wait to wear them. This was back in August when it was still to warm to wear these pants (plus I had made that mistake too many times).

Finally the weather started to cool down and I have been able to pop these guys on! Loving it! The only problem that arose was that every time I wanted to wear these pants I wanted to pair these boots with them...and every time I was told 'Carolyn you are pushing for fall a bit too much'. So then I would just change the whole outfit , whomp whomp whomp.

But just this past week the leaves were falling and the mornings were getting colder so I finally took the plunge into fall fashion and paired these boots with these glorious pants. Such a happy combination!

 Do you guys think I am pushing for fall a bit too much? 

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment