Thursday, September 26, 2013

Summer into Fall Transition I







Outfit Details: 

dress: Jordan Taylor c/o
crop top: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters
boots: Ninewest
sweater: Talbots
skirt: Forever 21

When you think about the transition into Fall, sometimes it may be gradual and other times it is so sudden you don't even have time to put on a coat before you are freezing your ass off. I am personally a huge fan of fall clothes and all the chicness they have to offer. The tall boots, the bulky sweaters all are some of my favorite pieces of clothing and fall is the perfect time to wear them and not have to hide your perfectly styled outfit with a coat.

As I said I love fall, but sometimes it is hard to give up some of those beautiful summer pieces of clothing. Summer is all about being in as little clothing as possible, and the amount that you do have on is a dream on your body.

 Of course you can understand how I wouldn't want to give up those comfortable pieces, and in order to refrain from future poor wardrobe choices, the key is to recognize that the weather has gotten significantly chillier and then to understand that any summer pieces you want to transition into Fall need to be styled accordingly.

And the key to styling for the Fall in to layer, as you see I have quite a few layers on under this beautiful beach cover up from the Jordan Taylor SS 2013 collection. This outfit was the perfect opportunity for me to wear this new crop top that I purchased from Urban Outfitters and the grey suede boots keep the outfit on the softer side instead of having everything in black. This dress is perfect to keep wearing from Spring to Fall and then of course when I take a little vacay in the Winter!


How do you style those Summer pieces you just can't put away when it turns to Fall?


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment