Friday, September 27, 2013

Summer into Fall Transition II










Outfit Details:

sweater: H&M
slip: Intimissimi for Victoria's Secret
pants: Express
shoes: Shoe Mint
bag: Dooney & Bourke
hat: Silver Canyon
sunglasses: Ann Taylor
necklace: vintage (was my Tante's)


As I said in the previous post it is all about layering when it comes to transitioning your wardrobe from Summer into Fall. Here I wore my Elif for Jordan Taylor dress/cover-up over a slip with some Express skinny pants. I also paired a sweater with it because in the shade it was pretty chilly, but in the sun I had no need for the sweater. Layering truly makes your life the easiest because it is more options for you on the go!

A huge thanks to Jordan Taylor Inc. for gifting these dresses to me! I absolutely love them and the fact that I can wear them even into the colder weather.

Don't forget to check them out!

Jordan Taylor Collections


Follow on Bloglovin


Photos by Kelsey Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment