Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Accomplishment: Pulling off a Flower Crown














Outfit:
Flower Crown: Prairie Charms
top: piko top
jeans: Cabi
shoes: Ann Taylor
bracelet: Emitations 

Finally I was able to style this flower crown in a way that I loved and would be willing to wear on a regular day. I am so glad I waited until after I colored my hair because the color of the crown stands out even more against the mahogany color of my luscious locks. 

I decided that to be able to pull off this look, I had to make it look like I wasn't trying too hard to look like everyone else who pulls off this look so well! I chose to keep it simple and went with a white piko shirt, skinny boot cut jeans from Cabi and some sky-high heels from Ann Taylor. I loved wearing this outfit all day! It was perfect for a shopping trip at Trader Joe's for some beautiful flowers for a flower crown I needed to make for a shoot that I have tomorrow.



How do you style your outfits paired with a flower crown?

Follow on Bloglovin

Photos by Margaret Thombs

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I love your hair. It looks gorgeous. Secondly, I never know how to wear a flower crown without looking completely childish or like I'm trying too hard, so thank you for this. I might just try it one day. It seems the color of the crown should sit well with the color of your hair... the hunt begins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the hair! This is absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete