Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Favorite Flannel


Yesterday I had a great trip into DC with Jenna, my oldest friend. We walked around the National Gallery looking for a piece of art for her to write a paper on for her art class.















Outfit Details:

top: Ralph Lauren (similar)
leggings: Forever 21 Ankle Length Leggings
boots: Restricted via Off Broadway (similar)
bangle: Bauble Bar
ring: Charming Charlie; BCBG MaxAzria
earring: "Little Venus" shop on Etsy

Being in that wondrous place filled with so many beautiful pieces of artwork drenched in history, I was transported to my university days, which I spent studying the various eras and styles and what influenced these amazing artists to create these timeless pieces. It made me sad that much of my knowledge of art history had buried itself deep within my psyche. This trip gave me a new resolve to get back to studying and not let myself lose all of those years of research and studying of a topic that truly interests me!


Follow on Bloglovin



Photos by Jenna Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment