Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wedding in Minneapolis










shoes: Coach
earrings: Express
ring: Nordstrom

This past weekend I went to a lovely wedding in Minneapolis with Jon. We had such a fun time and it was great meeting all of Jon's friends!

When I saw this dress on Threadflip, I knew I had to have it! It was definitely love at first sight. It cut it close getting to me on time, but Holly from I Heart Aardvarks did all she had to do to get it to me in time for the wedding. Thank God she was able to ship it to the hotel I was in, plus to make things even more perfect, the dress fit amazingly! It was everything I had hoped it would be and I got so many compliments. 

They have a lot of other beautiful pieces for amazing prices too! Check them out and I know you will find something you love!

I Heart Aardvarks Boutique

Check out their Facebook page too!



Photos by Colleen Thombs

No comments:

Post a Comment