Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hot Pink on a Cold Day


This is another great holiday party look! I kept the eyes soft by just using the MAC pigment in Naked with a soft bronze (MAC pigment in Museum Bronze) for the crease and discreetly defined the lash line. Of course I used my Diorshow maximizer and Diorshow extase to give me those great lashes. I decided to give the lips a great pop of color with the addition of the showstopping pink lip. 

This lipstick is so wonderful for outings because it lasts so long without drying out the lips! It is also in the form of a pen so it easily fits in any clutch. They also have a variety of other colors to choose from depending on your preference! My next purchase needs to be Ring of Fire which is the red color!  

What colors are you incorporating into your look for your Holiday parties?! 






Products Used: 
eyeshadows: MAC Nocturnals Pigments & Glitter: MAC Pigment Naked & Museum Bronze
eyeliner: Prestige Totale Intensity Eyeliner via Rite Aid

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment