Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Makeup Essentials


For those of you who have checked out my makeup posts or tutorials you know of these amazing products above. I use all or most of them in every single one, also everyday I do my own makeup, unless I am trying out new products. They are great staples to have in your makeup wardrobe and can complete or comprise any look any day! 

Top to bottom:

The Essentials

Diorshow Maximizer: This is the best lash primer that I have tried between luxury brands and drugstore brands. It never makes my mascara flake and it adds beautiful non-clumping volume and length to my lashes before I even apply my mascara. It also helps make my mascara pretty much smudgeproof. This product will give you your best lashes and take away the fear of raccoon eyes. You can also use this as an overnight serum, it dries clear so you don't have to worry about white lashes scaring you because it dries clear. Buy it here.


Diorshow Extase: This is the mascara I always go back to and it always makes my lashes look fabulous. It has an amazing plumping action and gives you the big lashes you have always wanted! It not only gives you big lashes immediately but, it has serum in the formula to help thicken your lashes over time. Definitely my favorite mascara! Buy it here.


Diorshow Blackout: This super kohl black mascara is great for those of you who want beautiful, separated, volumized and defined lashes. I personally like to add it over top of my Extase mascara for that extra intensity and to add some pizzazz to my lashes. It is a smooth creamy formula that when applied by itself or overtop of a mascara you will not get any clumping. After a day at the office, have this little baby in your purse for instant day to night change to catch anyone's eye going out after work. Buy it here.



NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base: This as you know is a must-have for anyone putting any shadow, whether it is one or twenty, on your lid. It will keep your look fresh and the same as when you applied it to whenever you decide to remove it. It has a very smooth texture and when it dries on the skin it doesn't make the skin look dry or lead to cakeyness. It truly is a must-have for anyone, or at least one you need to try and then judge for yourself! Buy it here.


Diorshow Brow Styler: This little piece of magic from Dior is an amazing tool to have in your personal makeup wardrobe or for any makeup artist's professional kit. It is one color and it works for all brow colors, shapes and sizes. I find now that if I do not define my brows just a tiny bit then I look unfinished. I also keep one in my kit because it is perfect for each client that I makeup!  Buy it here.





Are any of these on your makeup essential list? Which are your favorites? 


Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment