Thursday, February 6, 2014

Shadowed Overlay









Outfit Details:
top: Francesca's
pants: Bcbg Maxazria (similar)
shoes: Ivanka Trump
earrings: a gift from my amazing friend Jenna (similar)

For this look, with the bold earrings taking center stage, I wanted to do a fun shoot and also did not want to have to go outside into the cold. So I found little Pheebs in this sun spot and figured she had the right idea! So my mom started shooting and only after I checked some of the images did I notice the shades casting the cool shadows across my face. I loved the effect so we continued to shoot. I like how the stripes contrast with the texture of the sweater. Pheebs of course wanted to be involved with the shoot as well :) as well as not giving up her sun spot.

How do you style your bold jewelry? 


Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment