Monday, February 3, 2014

Veil of Snow









Outfit Details:

top: Target
jacket: Bernardo Leather (similar)
leggings: Vera Wang via Kohl's
boots: Vince Camuto
gloves: Target

These are some fun photos that Jon took on our last morning at Hillbrook. The snow was coming down so quickly and created this beautiful veil of snow between the lens and I. Snow is fun at any age...though now that I have had my fill, weather can you please warm up? 


BTW: I am heading to NYC on February 5th and will be there till the 13th! If anyone is interested with collaborating with Lipstick & Chiffon or needs to book with Carolyn Thombs Makeup Artistry & Consulting please email me at bookings@carolynthombs.com

Can't wait to share all of my adventures with you all! 


Follow on Bloglovin

photos by Jon Zerbonia


No comments:

Post a Comment