Saturday, March 8, 2014

Winter Florals









Outfit Details:
coat: my mother's coat
top: Mossimo via Target
belt: Bcbg MaxAzria (similar)
skirt: Delia's (similar)
boots: Aldo
ring: vintage
tights: Nordstrom
Flower headband: Prairie Charms

As you all know Spring collections are out in full force teasing us with clothes we can't wear yet because of the crazy snow that keeps happening. So in my attempt to bring some cheer into these cold cold times I paired this beautiful floral skirt with warmer pieces so I didn't look crazy with my outfit choice. 

The fur collared coat is my mother's and it is so nice and warm! This was my mom's first big purchase when she was younger and has stayed in beautiful shape! The length is perfect because it keeps the stocking exposed part of my legs warm; and the boots with the leather and the faux lamb's wool peeking out from the edges keep my legs nice and cozy.  


I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately! Things have been pretty hectic and I have been trying to get back into somewhat of an organized schedule. Hopefully this next week I will have time to share some great posts with you! Please forgive me! 

How have all of you been dealing with the snow and cold weather?

Also... 
Happy Women's Day to all you beauties out there!!! 

Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment