Sunday, December 28, 2014

Shady Ladies























Outfit Details

sweater: Loft (similar)
t-shirt: Volbeat (buy here)
belt: vintage (similar) or (similar)
skirt: Dress Barn (similar) or (similar)
sunglasses: Asos
heels: Sole Society (similar)
bracelet: Latitudes Fair Trade
lipstick: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Sunset Boulevard

I fell in love with the band Volbeat, the first time I heard their song Warriors Call. And last year for my birthday Jon took me to see them in concert! It was amazing! That is where of course I got this sweet tee. Of course it shrank a little bit after I washed it so I decided to cut the sleeves off and make it a messy v-neck, to make it a fitted tank instead of a too small t-shirt.

I have been wanting to incorporate the tank into a cool ensemble for awhile now, finally I threw this together! A little edge and a little class mixed together to create this badass outfit!

Do you like to add out of the box pieces to your outfits to add some edge to them? Everyone ready for New Years Eve?!!





No comments:

Post a Comment