Monday, December 15, 2014

Tartan Swing




















Outfit Details:
jacket: Talbots
dress: Asos
boots: Altuzarra for Target
necklace: vintage
ear cuff: Etsy
belt: Uniquely Y Etsy
ring: Charming Charlie's
bracelet: Emitations (c/o)
lipstick: Kat von D Studded lipstick in Homegirl

I got this cute dress from Asos during one of their amazing sales, I know it has more of a spring look to it, but I couldn't wait to wear it! So to make it more appropriate for fall I paired the dress with my fave tartan blazer and some awesome fishnet tights.

I loved shooting this with Keith in Georgetown and can't wait to do more photoshoots in urban settings! I think it adds some flair to my posts!

Stay tuned for some more amazing coming your way before the end of the year, even a makeup tutorial!

photos by Keith Bridges Media



No comments:

Post a Comment