Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Retro Florals













Outfit Details: 
top: Asos (on sale too!)
skirt: French Connection via Thred Up c/o
sunglasses: Express (similar)
necklace, bracelets and earrings: c/o J'adorn Designs
clutch: Vintage borrowed from Ali

Here is another look from my fun shoot I did with Ali from J'adorn Designs. The necklace she paired with with outfit it one of my faves because it is delicate and fun at the same time! 

 I chose one of my Asos crop tops to pair with this high waisted skirt I got from Thred up (check out my post about them here). This outfit formula has to be one of my favorites as you know from Stripes on the Beach. It was a comfortable pairing and didn't add a lot of weight since it was a pretty hot day. Also the shoes from Nordstrom Rack are so so comfortable! I got them for a photo shoot and ended up keeping them..ooops! 

Do you have a favorite pair of nude heeled sandals to enhance your summer wardrobe?



photos by Ali Jefferies

Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment